Basic rules concerning personal data
1.The administrator of the personal data provided by the service https://albrechtpartners.com/ is ALBRECHT & PARTNERS Limited Liability Company based in Prosta 70 Street, 00-838 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000398745.
2. The Administrator processes personal data of persons who have subscribed to the newsletter and persons who have contacted the Administrator through the service. The purpose of processing personal data is to send the newsletter and to establish return contact.
3. In order to use the newsletter and establish contact with the Administrator, it is necessary to provide only e-mail address and first name (in the case of establishing contact). Providing other data is voluntary.
4. The basis for the processing of personal data is consent to send the newsletter and a request to make contact.
5. The Administrator informs that any person who provided personal data has the right to request completion, updating, correction of personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal.
6. Browsing the site without subscribing to the newsletter or without making contact does not involve the submission of personal data.
7. The Administrator does not transfer personal data to third parties. However, the Administrator may outsource the technical handling of the newsletter mailing to an external entity. The Administrator ensures that the external entities will be based in the EU.
8. The Administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to third countries (outside the EU).
9. The Administrator does not make decisions regarding persons and the data provided by them solely by using automated processing systems.
10. The Administrator may provide access to the personal data submitted to him to state authorities pursuant to their binding decisions or rulings.
Principles of exploitation data processing
1. The information contained in system logs (e.g. IP address), resulting from the general principles of connections carried out on the Internet, is used by the service for technical purposes related to the administration of our servers. Also, IP addresses are used to gather general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made).
3. Disabling cookies in your browser does not generally prevent the use of our services, but may cause difficulties. Cookies are also used to collect general, statistical information about the use of the service.
4. Administrator does not sell or share cookies to third parties.
Links to other websites
1. The Administrator is not responsible for the privacy protection policy applied by the owners or administrators of the websites to which the links placed in the Service redirect.
2. We encourage you to read the privacy statements placed on the sites that collect personal data.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter.